The Testing Center provides a place for students to take placement tests, make-up exams, and other exams assigned by instructors. Testing Center hours are posted each semester on the LRC Tutoring Schedule.
Testing Center Procedures
- Ask your instructor if he or she will submit the exam to the Testing Center for proctoring.
- Contact the Testing Center to schedule a testing appointment by phone 309.268.4899, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person in Room 106A in the main academic building.
- Come prepared with all permitted testing materials (pencil, paper, calculator, any approved aids, etc.).
- Present a photo ID and tell the proctor your name, the course name and number, and your instructor’s name.
- Turn off cell phones and place all non-testing materials under your desk or on a shelf.
The proctor will get your test and tell you any special instructions your instructor gave. Any exams not taken by the expiration date will be returned to the instructor.